If you're looking to give your self-love game a boost, a ritual bath with some crystals and herbs might be just what you need.
To use crystals in your ritual bath, you can hold them in your hand, place them on the side of the tub, or add them straight to your bathwater. The ones mentioned below are water safe, but always double check!
If you want to bathe with herbs, add them straight to your bath and enjoy. You can also place them in an organza or muslin bag to make cleanup super easy. Better yet, steep the herbs in hot water and add the strained liquid to your tub for a wonderful bath tea!
Here are the top 5 crystals and herbs to use in your next ritual bath:
1. Rose Quartz: This crystal promotes unconditional love and compassion, and helps you soak up those self-love vibes.
2. Rose Petals: Roses are synonymous with love, and including them can channel that strong correspondence straight into your bath. Use pink rose petals to symbolize love and gratitude towards yourself.
3. Amethyst: This powerful crystal promotes spiritual awareness, inner peace, and a positive mindset. Try taking a bath with amethyst before divination or deity work.
4. Clear Quartz: This versatile crystal amplifies the effects of other crystals and herbs and helps to cleanse your aura. Add a few pieces to your bath to supercharge the properties of other crystals and herbs.
5. Lavender: This calming herb helps to reduce stress and anxiety. Include some dried lavender flowers in your bath to promote a peaceful state of mind.
While you soak, take some deep breaths and focus on positive affirmations that promote self-love and acceptance.